G2

Thursday, January 23, 2014

IVF- egg retrieval

Yesterday we had egg retrieval!!! We found out in Oct that we would have to do IVF to have a baby. We are well on our way in that process. We drive to Pleasant Grove and our doctor is at the Utah Fertility Center there. Dr. Foulk. We are very excited for the future and hope to get pregnant from this cycle. I have a blog completely dedicated to infertility so if you want to read more about our IVF journey click here danggina1.blogspot.com 

Gavin got to move to a bigger and better building for work!! He is pretty excited about it. His company is continuing to grow. Tonight there is going to be an open house and I am excited to see the finished building. It has glass walls and many many windows. I think it will be such a better place for him to spend his days programming away at the computer. His work treats him really well and we are so blessed he has such a great job that he loves. He will be just on the other side of the hill from my work. He programs a website called busybusy.com  Its a website tool for contractors but anyone can use it. Check it out. Its pretty sweet. I am a scrub tech at Dixie Regional Hospital. I love assisting in surgery. I have thought a lot about going to nursing school but Im just not ready to give up my job. Also since we are majorly pursuing having a baby right now I don't want to occur debt from school. I think later on I will go to nursing school. We'll see. Right now Gavin and I are both enjoying being done with school and working in our professions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment